Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sleep Deprivation

This week has been a blur of activities and the entire time I have been getting just tiny bits of sleep at night. So last night and once again tonight I have been so tired that literally I can’t speak. I try words and sentences but they just come out in a muddle and my poor family looks at me like I have lost it. Which I have!

Tonight was my sweet husbands birthday and I went with a baseball theme. We had peanuts, popcorn, and cracker jacks. We had beer brats, beef sausage dogs, and hot dogs. We had all the toppings you could want for the hot dogs and everyone loved them. I even managed to get some of those foil wrappers that they put hot dogs in at the ball parks. So I wrapped them up and put them on a tray with the bags of popcorn and peanuts. It looked really cute. Then my dear Mother in law made my husband’s favorite birthday cake which just topped it all off.

Now I must sleep while the baby is sleeping so that hopefully tomorrow I can actually form words when talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment