Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Don't Like Birds!

Well, I don't like birds loose in my house. Today around 2:30 in the afternoon I moved the couch (to look for something under it) and when I moved it I heard a little flutter. I thought maybe some papers had fallen down but then when I looked I saw this beak moving up and down. I have to say that I freaked out a bit. My oldest daughter told me she would take care of it so I quickly removed myself and the baby to the babies room. I was in the process of changing her diaper when the bird flew into the room. I wasn't expecting it and I started screaming like an insane woman. I scooped up the baby and ran to my room mid diaper change screaming the entire time. My two older daughters were laughing so hard they could hardly contain themselves. They did finally manage to get the bird out of the house. My only defense ...THE BIRD WAS HUGE! It was about 6 inches tall and had a very long beak. I think it may have been a woodpecker. When my daughters asked me why I was freaking out so much over a bird in the house I could only reply that I DON"T LIKE BIRDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment