Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home-Schooling and Housework

Home-schooling and housework. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn’t belong! (sung in my best Sesame Street voice) I hate house work right now. The kids are busy with their schooling and I am busy with a baby and their school work. So right now the house is taking a back seat and you can tell. It looks like a tornado went through. YUCK! Even right now I have a baby sleeping on my chest while I try typing around her. She has been very demanding and cranky today and I’m thrilled she is sleeping and don’t dare try and lay her down. I can’t stand to hear her cry anymore today. In spite of all this I consider today a success since we did finish all our subjects. Yeah! Tonight I’m ordering a pizza for dinner and we are going to go have some fellowship with some other homeschoolers. The house will still be waiting for me tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow we will have home economics as our first subject and we can all do a speed clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment