Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Clorox Wipes Addiction

When you have a large family you start to get a little paranoid about sickness and germs. One flu bug can go through the ranks and keep us home bound for weeks or even months. I happen to LOVE clorox wipes and when someone in the family gets sick I go through the house wiping down everything I can possibly think of with the wipes. On a daily basis I use them for washing off the table after meals, I love them for wiping down the bathroom sink, and I use them for the kitchen counters. My sister thinks I’m crazy but I just can’t seem to get over my clorox wipes addiction. I tried and for about a month I did manage to avoid buying them. It was extremely difficult on my weekly shopping trip to leave Target without them. Then someone got sick and I had to have them again.

Also because I am a bit of a germaphobe I don’t take my kids to play areas in places like McDonalds and Burger King or the Mall. I just can’t handle the thought of them crawling around in those little plastic tunnels filled with other kids snot and slime. YUCK! I do let my kids play at outside parks I just make sure I have some hand sanitizer along. That’s the other thing I love using. In the winter I use hand sanitizers a lot. Every time we get back from Target or Wal-Mart we all use a bit of hand sanitizer. I have little bottles of them in the car, my diaper bag, and a large bottle at home.

I tell myself that its fine as long as I don’t start doing the whole MONK thing where you need a wipe every time you shake someone’s hand. So I’d love to hear others opinions on this. Are you a fellow germaphobe or are you at the other end of the spectrum?


No comments:

Post a Comment