Tuesday, July 6, 2010

He said What?

Jack the three year old asked me is he could paint gorillas and after I told him no but he could color them his reply was ” that’s lame” Thanks a lot teenagers!
At church after we had just sung “Oh Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world” Jack in an indignant voice says “why is the Lamb of God TAKING AWAY my sins” It took a little bit to explain to him that it was a good thing!
Then he looked at me the other day and said ” mom your pretty good”.
Tim who remember is a teenager and I’m always trying to get him to remember his manners said to the dog ” Excuse me Bruce” as he was trying to get around him. I about died especially since of course the dog does not respond to excuse me. He might respond to a gentle nudge or MOVE but not to excuse me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment