Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Drinking it all in

Sometimes I look at the new baby and I want to just drink it all in. I want to try and remember every little detail. How she smells, her soft skin, her fuzzy little head, and her beautiful baby smile. I get overwhelmed at how precious she is! Then that starts me thinking about the other children and how much they have grown and how fast their childhood is flying by. My hope is that when they grow up and think about their childhood it will be with fond memories. My parents gave me the gift of a wonderful childhood and I pray that I can give that to my children!

Tonight when we told Jack it was time for bed he informed us that it wasn’t even dark outside. Of course it was dark outside and so we told him to look again and see how dark it was. He opened the front door looked outside and said ” It’s just cloudy”! We about died we were all laughing so hard! I love having kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment